WoYoPracMo is World Yoga Practice Month. I've been challenged by this community to practice yoga everyday this month. Sounds perfect. I need this since realizing I've been experiencing slight depression for the last few weeks. My friend said sometimes you gotta get off the path to be on it. Well, I have some drafts saved from my period of dark days. Perhaps I'll publish them to show the contrast in my mood when not engage in spiritual practice. The last 6 months has proved to me my therory regarding the eight limbs of yoga and a live food diet. Not only has it saved my life, but also my soul.
Eternally Grateful
-Nicol-
Today's blog entry on woyopracmo.ning.com
I had a few days to contemplate my goals for July in regards to yoga. I'm excited because I'm surrendering to complete openess with my practice this month. No judgement, but being in the moment and nothing more. Getting to Birmingham rather early gave me a chance to nap before beginning David Swenson's 45min short form. I realized this sequence is perfect for road travel. I'm not ashamed of my yoga paws and hotel towel on the floor. Today I created a sacred space. With candle burning and Om filled intention I experienced a wonderful practice ending in meditation. Grateful for these teachings, gurus and friends "life is good".-Namaste-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment