I'm sitting here slightly dismayed. Although this might denote a negative connotation I can't think of any other word to describe this feeling.
I'm seeing someone periodically. He's beautiful in ways many would find uncomfortable, but I'm mesmerized by him. He's a changing picture of emotions displayed openly. The kind you probably shouldn't look at.
"You're carrying the lore of the siren and I dare not wreck my ship here."
-Nicol-
I've become a master navigator. Unbeknownst to him I was raised by wild animals and learned to hand over my heart at the climax of the fight. The struggle doesn't belong to me.
With glances I've already received my reward. I spend my time with you in grace and gratitude. There is no higher gift.
If in the future, we find ourselves able to resonate as one against the repel and attraction, a new star will be created.
Today marks the day that I'm spiritually grown up. I desire no attachments and create none. Really, who can understand? Those who can are closest to me.
I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment