Tuesday, July 8, 2008

superDuperConscious

from blog entry on WoYoPracMo;

Didn't miss a day even on the road. Very interesting few days. Was able to live an incredible dream in the astral world on July 4th. I woke up from being the lead tabla player during a kirtan. Seriously, I woke up with a sore right palm and arm. I called my ex-husband, skilled in all things creative. Listing his credentials, guitarist, bassist, drummer, singer, poet, song writer, film producer, writer and director. Wait a minute...ok he can dance a little and model too. Did I mention he was vegan. Maybe I made a mistake divorcing him. Anyway, I said, "Ike did you find it unusual that I picked up the 5 piece drum so quickly when you needed a drummer and couldn't kept one?" He said yes it was unusual because he taught me some really difficult stuff. I wonder if yoga unlocks hidden talents beneath our conscious rational mind? Are these secrets revealed in the subconscious and can we lasso the superDuperconscious into bringing these talents into our waking moments. I'm kind of confused. The dream seemed more real than my waking life. Where is that copy of the Animatrix? Watching that film reminds me that I'm not the only one scratching my head.

Enjoy the wonderful illusion!

Namaste

No comments: