Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Neptune's fruit

I realize my post have been rather vague lately. Neptune must still be in opposition of my moon in the 12th house. This planet's dissolving force of our illusory existence is necessary for us to remove our iPods and touch one another.

I need to go back and look at my drafts. Since early April my ideas have changed slightly from an uncompromising attitude towards food to an open respect. During the 3 months I struggled and attempted to eat 100% live food I found to have more digestive discomfort. I don't think my discomfort came from eating live food, but the social acceptance of my decision. Therefore, I began to stop sharing and the energy surrounding food changed. Discussing dietary choices seemed to create more heated debate than any religious or political discussion I've had in the past. After awhile throwing up the peace sign and good luck gestures proved to be more influential than expounding on recently discovered ideas from books.
Nodding in agreement goes a long ways. The perfect Jedi mind trick in letting the other person believe it was their idea in the first place. Truth and ideas are universal. It is our receptivity that varies.

Well, 80-90% live food works wonders for me. Including a day of fasting, perhaps every week, is essential. PROBIOTICS, PROBIOTICS, PROBIOTICS, my dearest friends. Other microscopic deities found in E3Live and my carriers of light (minerals), support my frail self.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned. My wine consumption this month pales in comparison of the damage of overeating. I've learned from April's debauchery, however hilarious it seems right now, damned if I do and damned if I don't. Not eating something caused me to be too sensitive as well as eating too much of anything. See the balance? Reading "The Cause and Cure of Human Illness" by Arnorld Ehret gave me a lot of insight into my dilemma.
Ironically my Astrologer, Jeff Jawer (jjawer@stariq.com), interpreted my chart to explain I have an addiction to learning.
His reading is correct on so many levels. Along with that comes a time when I must, as he put it, "kill the teacher" or do not completely buy it all. Very wise advise in my opinion. I remember some Master saying "the flower fades, when the fruit appears." What a wonderful harvest it has been.

P.S. I found my answer to "why". That question, you know the one. I've shared it with a few of you. We all know the answer, but experiencing it, continually, without grasping is the problem. I've discovered Spirit in meditation and compared my experience with someone I believe who has also experienced Spirit.

"My love is fleeing once you try to grab hold of her and filter the moment thru ego's mind." - I wrote this. Rumi's cries are better.

The answer is "a playground". I had nobody to play with, therefore, it's a pleasure to meet "ME".

In Spirit, Namaste
- Nicol-

1 comment:

peaceloveyoga said...

Wonderful commentary...thank you for sharing...xoxo