I'm listening to a mix I made recently with one person in mind. Songs busting forth from the heart. Then a second and third person came to mind. I surround myself with highly sensitive people who pick up on the story. Adding their journey to the symphony filtering in from "behind the scenes." There is that phrase again. I smile thinking about the Astrologer explaining the position of my moon location.
"She peeks out at me and winks. Her playfulness is contagious. Her heart pours through the tabla as I lift my flowing skirt in dance. Carried along her rhythmic chants I fear not that I am the fool, our original hero of the cards. My chin remains high. With gaping mouth I swallow every drop of her abundance. My hands are uplifted and open wide. The stars are placed as jewels on my fingers. Mother, I love you."
-Nicol-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment