I just attended my first Mahasamadhi celebration for my Guru, Paramahansa Yogananda. It was wonderful. I would have attended in the San Diego Temple if I didn't come down ill yesterday. Everything happens for a reason. The truth is I really wanted to be here in Las Vegas this weekend. I don't know why, just a gut feeling. Literally since I'm home because of a stomachache and I started my moon cycle today. I'm drinking Yogi Tea at the moment and reflecting on tonight's service.
I've meditated each night or day this month. Before settling into position I read a paragraph from Yogananda's commentary, The Second Coming of Christ. I gravitated to this work, instinctively knowing the next explanation of its message and content.
The Resurrection of the Christ Within You. Amen! Something I understood the year of 1990, but until 4 years ago didn't have clear direction on how this is possible. There hasn't been a question not answered for me in these teachings. My thirst for Yoga on an esoteric level finally quenched in the pool of my Guru's knowledge. Wow!
Jai Guru
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment