Saturday, March 1, 2008
Prayer and Meditation
11pm and the first day of my commitment to meditate daily. Also the first day to participate in a prayer chain for Senator Obama and his family. I experienced a powerful meditation. At one point I felt myself as the oscillating energy that surrounds us. I imagined no differentiation, just being energy, just being the light of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment