Sunday, February 24, 2008

omnipresence

I should have known there was something ominous about that day.

February 22, ’08 or I see 2-4-8. I struggled getting up for a planned trip to Columbus for part of the weekend. Setting my alarm to wake up at 4:30am and out the door 1 hour later, I arrived on time for the 7am flight with a connecting flight thru Chicago Midway. Although the first leg of my journey was open I had a feeling I would be stuck in Chicago, so I left the aircraft opting for a connection thru Phoenix. After a 2 hour wait my flight left on time at 9:15am. I pushed through knowing I could get in a power nap from take off to touch down. Happy that I didn’t have to change planes to continue to Columbus, I started hearing passengers speak of the bad weather out that way. One pilot just flew in from there and said the roads were icy and it took 3 hrs to arrive at the airport. I made a quick decision to call my friends and they agreed it was a good idea to cancel my visit. I left the aircraft again; truthfully knowing in my heart I didn’t want to go as the date approached. The thought of being there right now stirs up too many unpleasant thoughts and continued disconnection from some folks due to lack of communication. Call it my reoccurring disillusionment resulting each time with an emotional scar. I thought, well I’m packed…so why not go to San Diego? Therefore I retreated to a place of safety to see family and old friends.

That night proved to be magical. Calling a friend whom I only chatted with in passing we met for wine and laughed a lot about life and its seemingly dramas. I never knew we had so much in common regarding spiritual beliefs and taste in music. Time flew by as we talked and I didn’t notice the restaurant closing down around us. Clowning around on the subject of music, I told my friend that I had a producer’s mind. We shared a common passion to gravitate towards music compilations of an epic nature. Knowing my friends heritage, no wonder since coming from a culture of great storytellers. How observant to continue pursuing a relationship with me, while often expounding on my nature as some sort of muse. Through a mix of music given to me as we parted I concluded this sharing experience was pure and honest. The compilation created by my friend slapped a synchronistic vibe on me as if our thoughts and passions were downloaded on a pure level. I can further describe this experience as omnipresence. I used that word in our conversation and my friend commented with a joyful expression. The times I feel blissful are times when I feel I’m resonating as “One”.

I’ve imagined this experience as the goal of our evolution. Our thoughts would have to be pure before advancing with telepathic powers. I believe the wiring is there to communicate as such, but Grace dwarfs our gift. For if we picked up the hate and horror of this day, like animals picking up the approached of catastrophic weather, many would not leave our beds each morning.

Well the magic continues today as I surround myself with people purifying their thoughts. I’m attending a lecture with Gabriel Cousens M.D. at the headquarters of Sunfood Nutrition. Before that I’ll attend an early meditation and lecture reading at the Self Realization Fellowship Center near Hillcrest. I'll share more later.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments: