Today was the best day ever. My girlfriend and her daughter treated me to lunch. Then I treated them to the Springs Preserve in Las Vegas. The Law of Attraction dropped 3 free admission tickets in my hands. What an educational experience. I highly recommend attending to learn more about this wonderful desert. Although I might not settle here I have a new perspective and appreciation for the creative forces at work. A devotional song comes to mind, "Spirit and Matter dancing together". We did exactly that after returning to her home. We stuffed coconut/cashew ice cream in our faces on the drive back, then bellydanced in her living room. Now this was crazy fun. Ok, we played around with headstands, handstands and backbends out of a whim. It was nice acting like a child again on my 39th birthday.
Namaste!
Nicol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
1 comment:
Sounds like a blissful day!! Awesome. Damn your 39?!! You look GREAT girl!! xoxox
Post a Comment