Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big Intentions

I've realized the title of my blog is more indicative of how I view my life as a mental note more than taking action to write it all down. But, I do have drafts lurking in the background to share later.
I started a draft on April 4th, the night before the final day of my raw diet commitment. I haven't posted the draft because my RAW experience completely caught me off guard. I'm trying to figure it out.
An Astrologer busted me recently. My birth chart expressed my need to figure out the mechanics of relationships. Funny for the first time I spent 3 months in a romance with myself. Wanting to know all sides of myself. At times not able to stand a relationship with myself. Many times arguing with myself if one choice was right over another.
Coincidently receiving a special gift of having my birth chart interpreted helped towards the end.
In a crazy way I'm right on track. I'm where I need to be and falling in step with my life's purpose. I won't share details of my chart reading, but the magic happens in us getting to know each other on a deeper level. Well, you wouldn't be reading this if you didn't already know that right?
More later. Sweet Dreams!

No comments: