Saturday, February 9, 2008

Balance

The sun will set soon and I just left my patio. I was enjoying a kale, carrot, celery, cucumber drink. While reading Spiritual Nutrition a thought came that I might be able to take a month off in April and visit the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center for a course in sprouting. I'll know if it's possible in a few days.

I'm finally feeling balanced today. My yoga practice was "the best ever". I could feel my hamstrings loosen, my shoulders open up, and my hips move back. Wow, today was as it should be, a dance with the breath and movement. My Jai Uttal Radio rocked on www.pandora.com and carried me along to Savasana. I rolled my head to one side after meditating in corpse pose and a tear formed. I felt the healing Spirit. There's no way around it. Diet is a major factor in experiencing bliss. Do yoga and you'll understand after 5 minutes or when you approach that seated twist and realize you didn't know yourself as well as you thought. From where you're at in the practice, it becomes apparently clear that you have a lot to learn.

Keep in mind that today was wonderful due to my cumulative effort to follow a balanced spiritual life. I found myself singing and dancing today. I kept a 99% raw diet since the beginning of the month and through a short healing crisis I feel amazing after 9 days. It took 9 days to recover from a few relapses from the month before. Are you thinking uh oh? I can't imagine anymore what the healing crisis was like after eating poorly for years. I wouldn't recommend anyone go cold turkey on a raw diet. I can't say it enough, educate yourself and start slow. Perhaps begin juicing and definitely add yoga and meditation (you're going to need it).

Ok, it has been 7 + hours later and I'm still buzzin on prana. More later, I want the cacao treat I made a few days ago.

Namaste

No comments: