We have this insatiable drive towards something. I know what it is for me.
The image to the right represents the beauty that comes to mind when contemplating whether or not aliens exist. Personally I think they do, for could I be one of them? When I think of aliens I think of those strange characteristics of myself. The searching drive to understand the source of my existence. Are we not explorers in one way or another? Do we not have pioneers taking those first leaps to bring awareness to other worlds. Whether we dive into the microcosm of quantum physics or peer through telescopes to the macrocosm, do we see it is all a reflection of ourselves?
The aliens walk among you. They are transforming due to an awareness of energy called Subtle Organized Energy Fields or SOEFs. They participate in spiritual activities because it is here where they first discovered they have been wasting energy for millenniums. They gravitate to books on yoga, meditation, quantum physics and live food cuisine. They are idealist, often confused by conflict because to an alien the universe equals abundance. "Why all the fighting", they say? Energy is inexhaustible. Comparatively you only need a minuscule. "Why do you take from your brothers and sisters, to build up yourself, when if you would live in harmony you would see, there is enough for everyone."
I shared my experience a few weeks ago regarding the first time I became aware of my heart chakra. That experience has come far and few, but nonetheless I cannot deny noticing my awareness that when not tapped in I do things the hard way. I waste energy. An example being when I'm hungry. We eat for energy right? Are you aware how much energy it takes to digest food in order to give you energy? What are all those processes going on to convert matter to energy? It must take a lot because it is common to hear how tired people are after a meal.
When hungry I noticed years ago if doing yoga correctly by guiding my movements with the breath I would become energized and not in a hurry to stuff something in my mouth. Why is this? I started becoming familiar with terms like chakras , prana (life force) or chi from the Chinese meridian system, but could this be happening? Was I being feed by other means? Absolutely! Somewhere other than my digestive system could convert and feed me energy. I wanted to explore more.
Think of the implication of where this awareness could lead to belief systems and institutions around the world. Life on Earth would be different. Alien to what we currently experience as exploiting the earth, feeding off other creatures and using fear and manipulation to control others to build up ourselves. Would you agree this is the hard way? Hey, we banished ourselves out of the Garden of Eden.
Art mimics reality. Not giving the story away if you haven't read the book, but The Celestine Prophecy is excellent reading to show that some media and entertainment is sneaking a message to us. Hence, The Secret.
Have you noticed reports of alien characteristics as having large eyes and absence of a
stomach? I believe abductee reports stem from the collective conscious of our drive to be liberated beings, but disbelief of the possibility. Therefore I feel we have created these stories and archetype to represent our wish and struggle. (It has been awhile since reading Daniel Pinchbeck's 2012 The Return of Quetzalcoatl, but these were my thoughts at the time.)
The aliens with large eyes (sun gazing for cosmic energy) and absence of a stomach have discovered another way to convert energy to sustain their bodies. It is the same energy that sustains the universe. It flickers in and out from "the potential energy that fills the cosmos". Researchers called it zero point energy or energy that exist prior to the materialization of an object. They have theorized that the first stepping down of this virtual energy is into a tachyon field space. "A tachyon can be thought of as a slightly contracted form of anergy, or of the virtual state of trying to become a particle." Not sure if meant to be spelled anergy, but I think it's beautiful. Ever watch the Journey Man? I love hearing them say tachyon.
"In simplified physics terms, the lepton family of particles demonstrates the transformation of tachyon energy moving faster than the speed of light into the frequencies existing below the speed of light. The family of light into the frequencies exiting below the speed of light includes the pion, the muon, and the electron. The first particle, the pion, exists just below the speed of light and has a consistent mathematically calculable orbit that is compatible with the SOEFs (subtle organized energy fields). All SOEFs exist just below the speed of light and are directly responsible for the converting tachyon energy into frequencies required to evolve, organize and create perfect form. Someone said to me once, he thought it all had something to do with light".
The Aliens have tapped into their converters many call chakras. They are aware of this subtle energy as the organization of bodies and the life force in other living fields. They disengage from activities and thoughts that work to destroy this organization. They vibrate a youthful and childlike demeanor and are thankful to need so little and have so much. The Aliens are aware of their source of existence and often end their sharing with words denoting calmness and well being to all.
Peace!
Quotes from Spiritual Nutrition by Gabriel Cousens, M.D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment