Sunday, January 20, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

It's 4:15am and going to work. I'm exhausted and my body aches from acidity. I consumed too many nuts and seeds on this last trip. I'll explain later. Eating more green leafy vegetables for the next few days should bring me back into balance.
I'm taking 2 books with me, Spiritual Nutrition and 2012 The Return of Quetzalcoatl by Daniel Pinchbeck. My blogs for the coming week will be about chakras and why I believe in aliens. You weren't expecting that huh? Hopefully my commentary be more than candid because I've never shared this with anyone in great detail. Ahhhh blogs....I recommend 'em, they serve as great therapy.
Well I'm leaving now on a jet plane. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Please visit again.

Peace and Hugs,

2 comments:

StevenCX said...

Looking forward to hearing about chakras!

Nicky said...

Soon, real soon!