I woke up from a dream this morning. A loving and beautiful angel gave me a clue to balance my 2nd chakra today. After a 45 minute meditation I made a large glass of carrot juice or the color of the 2nd chakra. I think it sped up the healing of imbalances I've been suffering from this week.
Harnessing the energy from this chakra can be very powerful. So powerful the energy can be use to create another human or as I experienced today, bring new life into oneself. The angel taught me a lesson in tantra. Careful.....people in western culture get a little nervous about this. Abstaining from sexual urges to creatively use the life force in other areas has always been in the back of my mind. I have several articles on the subject. As a yogi I have become more sensitive to energies over the years, and due to becoming regrettably single I have embraced the idea of exploring a few areas that have been 99% theory. All I can say right now is whatever your talent, the energy is there. Honor your power, harness it and beautify the world.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
2 comments:
Update on this. It would have turned into a nasty bladder infection @ 30,000 feet if I didn't go with my intuition of this spiritual advice. Two nights with a little therapeutic clove oil, in a capsule, finished off the imbalance once I figured it out.
I mistakenly titled this post and referred to chakra 3. I meant chakra two. Just realized my error today.
Post a Comment