Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting periodically, but I chose to leave my computer at home most of the week. I plan on sharing with you later regarding my life on the road and trying to maintain a raw lifestyle. I can't say I've succeeded in staying balanced for the moment, but sharing the experience should be interesting enough. I'm leaving Denver, Colorado soon. The mountains outside my hotel window are truly majestic. Visit again after Superbowl weekend. I'll be in San Diego and desperately need the sunshine, fresh air and rest to expound on my thoughts.
Peace and Joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment