Ha! Sometimes I peer to deeply into the future. From that night of hinting towards dating exclusively I knew his words where like weak rooted seeds. One reasons why you haven't heard anything about it since the 1st. There couldn't possibly be anything in between. Not without effort from moi.
I really did enjoy myself with him. I laughed and remained opened to beauty and love. I was nurtured that night, but learned not to be attached. I can see through him and still found him adorable beneath his wounds (whatever they may be).
Guess he didn't notice the music selection I made him early on when dating. The lyrics of the first song expressed our bittersweet romantic end. You should hear the rest of the album. I had a stack of mantras as theme music. I was ready long before today.
Of course I feel pain my heart, but I choose the path of a warrior and it's a path of complete vulnerability. Everyday I breathe Om into the pain and then I own it. It's mine and I embrace it!
Ironically I was called to an old eatery stomping ground a few hours before meeting him for the break up news. Shortly before finishing my meal this young man come out to sit on the patio. He gave me an incredible smile and I smiled back. Before taking a bite he started conversation. He said how it was nice to be outside for awhile. A remark open for my curious reply. Going back and forth across the patio with inquisitive questioning, he made a move to a table closer to mine. At times peering over the rim of his glasses I noticed the intensity of his eyes. I could tell something about me made him uneasy. As soon as he spoke I knew he hadn't been living in Vegas long. I was right, two months. He's looking to meet people. Yep, offered his number before I was ready to leave. Will I call? Let's say life this year has been one hell of a cosmic play. Exit, stage left, until the next scene.
Namaste ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment