Monday, April 21, 2008

Secret Lolli Pop

Could it be true? I found the secret to ultimate sweetness? Am I tapped in, waiting for the nectar to flow? Perhaps.

I just finished a kale and spring mix salad. For the last year I stopped bothering with store salad dressings. I keep it simple using nut oil, lemon and Celtic salt. Adding the sprouted herb flavored nuts and seeds plus red onion makes a spicy delight of a meal. I've noticed something from eating raw onion. I seem to breathe better which creates a sort of blissful high. Also you must slow down when eating raw meals causing the moment to become a meditative experience. If music is playing I find the urge to begin dancing and joining in with the flow. Images of dear friends come to my mind. I'll send them (you) the light, the knowledge and the magic to discover all of this for yourself.
The answer is simple. Ingest food and drinks made with love, eat less, drink and breathe more, meditate, pray, fast, dance, smile and embrace humility. "Be Peace Now".

Shanti :-)

No comments: