I started the day with full primary. The rest of the day remained blissful.
Heaven's Gonna Burn Your Eyes is also a wonderful song. You'll find it on Thievery Corporation's album, The Richest Man in Babylon. I remember hearing it for the first time and thinking about certain people who introduced me to some spiritual truths. I have some sense, but a bigger imagination that it's true. If we could see Heaven with these telestial eyes, it would burn. We must prepare this body, this mind, this soul. I believe it.
A new friend has shown interest in me on a spiritual level. He's older than me and very knowledgeable of the Vedas. He commented before leaving today that I have a refreshing calmness. Several men have commented on my nature this week. Needless to say, I contribute my calmness to carrying the devotional atmosphere of last weekend into my life everyday this week. I've been very quiet in my heart and mind since the 7th. I'm in a place of wonderment and observation. Again, the synchronicity is uncanny. My friend is giving me an early birthday present. He is arranging for one of the top national astrologers to read my chart. I didn't ask for details or names because intuitively it feels safe and part of the flow of my life. The answers will come.
My friend, G - has very interesting energy. He speaks at times without speaking. Well at least that is what I'm experiencing. Perhaps he is testing me in this area as well. Also my new girlfriend, K - meet him for the first time today. We had a late bunch at Go Raw Cafe, then returned to my apartment for meditation. K - is interested in our path and Guruji teachings. She blended effortlessly in a short meditation with us today. G- gave her a copy of Autobiography of a Yogi and he gave me Volume II of The Second Coming of Christ to read specific pages. I let G- borrow Spiritual Nutrition. The exchange of knowledge turned to be an auspicious event for all three of us today.
I just wanted to share this while fresh in my mind. The answer is yes. Yes! Live foods, sattvic living and yoga will speed you along the road of spiritual evolution. I will not give details of the experience, I only hope you take the pill of "The Matrix" and stumble down the rabbit hole with me.
Namaste
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Heaven's Gonna Burn Your Eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment