Although today was a frustrating and somewhat irritating day, I continued to focus on my goal of yoga and staying on a 100% raw diet. This hasn't been real difficult. I enjoy this lifestyle, but struggle on social occasions. Also my head swarms from the myriad of fast food joints along the road. Easily cured with a visit to Sunfood Nutrition in Lakeside. Picked up a bar of raw chocolate to calm my nerves and had a pleasant conversation with a Customer Service Rep at the front desk. She gave great support and encouraging information to help me continue seeking the best food on the planet. I learned about a market in San Diego with an excellent raw food chef. The market is called Ranchos Natural Foods. They have a refrigerator full of prepared raw meals and very yummy raw ice cream. I had the tacos. They were ok, but found out that amazing chef no longer worked there. Then I overheard a clerk say he was coming back. Another clerk told me his name is Mundo. I can't wait to try his creations and find out more.
As you can see I'm really into this. I promise I'll talk about chakras soon. Gotta go watch a season premiere with my mom and Uncle. Until then peace be with you.
---N---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
1 comment:
It's always hard to eat right on the road! :(
Post a Comment