Monday, January 14, 2008

Detour - Prana Buzz

Sorry, taking a detour. My mind is not focused to share my thoughts on chakras at the moment due to a prana high (feeling blissful due to an increase of cosmic energy or life force). That is my term and definition. I will share the following regarding my practice this evening. I'm a member of WoYoPracMo or World Yoga Practice Month. My girlfriends in Ohio sent me an invitational challenge to practice some form of yoga everyday this month. This was today's entry.

I have a prana buzz as I write this. I waited for my mother to leave in order to have a full practice on the patio without protest. My Uncle was saying I better stay inside due to this nagging cough, but I knew I needed the fresh air to heal me. I feel great...
Today's evening practice beneath the stars is just want I needed to move the thick stagnant mucus. My hips and shoulders opened up. I realized I do much better practicing outside. The cosmos feed me a good dose of vibrational medicine. Now if only I could get my family to understand and stop offering me NyQuil.

-N-

No comments: