I'm a native of San Diego, California. Yes, growing up there was paradise. Since I took it for granted, I decided to move to Columbus, Ohio for a few years. Those years turned to five years. Just recently my life changed dramatically again and realizing I couldn't take another winter alone, I opted for a paid business move to Las Vegas.
The nature of this town makes me believe my stay here will be predominately one of inner development.
I love Nature and natural things, therefore I'm planning to explore those areas. On the surface, Las Vegas doesn't seem to have much for me. There is an interesting dichotomy of dark energy and light energy so apparent here. More about this as you keep up with me from day to day on a path towards the Light.
I'll also attempt to invite you to the many social networks I belong to of varying interest.
Ultimately you'll find that I strive to tie everything together. I believe life should be easy, fun and abundant. I shun negativity and seek people and places of inspiration. I have invited you here to bring you along.
Peace, Hugs, Enjoy,
Nicol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Guides
- Holy Moment
- Joseph Campbell
- Deepek Chopra
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Self Realization Fellowship
- J. Krishnamurti
- What the Bleep do we Know
- The Secret
- Conversations with God the Movie
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Agape Live with Michael Beckwith from the Secret
- World Yoga Practice Month
- The Great Year (DVD)
- Post Modern Times
- The Moses Code
- Into the Wild
No comments:
Post a Comment